COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
Since opening in 1994, the Pillar To Post team has gone on to earn the trust of buyers, sellers and real estate professionals and have grown into one of the largest and most respected full service inspection companies in the area, offering professional residential and commercial inspections.
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments you will ever make. A professional home inspection will enable you to learn a great deal about a home, help give you peace of mind and answer some important questions. Whether you are buying or selling, you will have the benefit of knowing the ins and outs of a particular home.
Our attention to detail has made our inspectors knowledgeable and respected members of the home inspection industry. We regularly speak at first time homebuyers’ seminars, and made appearances on local television news broadcasts about the home inspection process and maintenance and repair techniques. With thousands of satisfied customers we have earned our reputation in the field.
Added Services We Can Provide
In addition to professional home inspections, we offer added services that can be scheduled individually or combined. Services that can be arranged include:
- Radon Testing
- Mold sampling and testing
- FHA/VA Basic Drinking Water Test: Lead, Total Coliform, Nitrate, Nitrite, Turbidity
- Lead in drinking water
If you are considering buying a home or have just made an offer to purchase, call our office or just call to learn more about our services, discuss costs and availability for inspection times. If you would like general information or have concerns about a home you would like to make an offer on, we’re just a phone call away. Give us a call or request an inspection online. We look forward to serving you.
Highly Qualified To Provide Home Inspections
- ASHI Certified Inspector
- Virginia License # 3380000891
- New Residential Structure (NRS) Specialist
- Certified Residential Thermographer
- Serving Northern Virginia & DC